Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to create an account?
- To begin, sign up or create an account at our website. Otherwise just link us with your social account like Facebook or Google+ and you are good to go.
2. I can’t log in. My username and passwords are correct, please help.
If you already have an account or your email already exists. Click on Forgot Password to reset. An email will be sent to your email with instructions on how to reset password.
3. What is an E-Gift?
- They are a gift for a special occasion such as a wedding, anniversary or when you want to create a special memory with someone. Our E-Gift is guaranteed to provide you with a wide choice of services for any occasion.
4. How do I use an E-Gift?
- When booking an appointment, apply the gift card code.
- Use your E-Gift when paying for any appointments.
- If there is still a balance after the purchase of your appointment, a new balance will be credited and displayed in your profile.
5. What are the reward points?
- Earn points for each visit at our salon and use them for extra benefits or services.
6. How do I use reward points?
- You can earn points through booking any service that has reward points.
- Reward points can be used like cash when paying for any appointment at the salon.
- When booking an appointment on the Salon website, apply your points. You can select how many points to apply any appointment.
- You can manage points in your profile.
7. What are Combos and what are they for?
- Combos are a special deal for short-term use. A combo includes several services packaged together to assure you find something that suits your needs.
- Extra benefits such as extra services & discounts.
8. How much discount is applied?
- The amount of discount applied depends on the type of service or event.
9. Do you have an App or something similar?
Yes, our app supports all OS platforms: iOS, Android, Windows phone.
10. Is your website mobile-friendly?
- Of course it is! A friendly user interface is one of our top concerns.
11. How do I cancel an appointment free of charge?
- To cancel your for appointment free of charge, you will need to provide at least 24 hours’ notice. If you have already paid for the service, the amount paid will be automatically returned to you.
12. What is the Reschedule function?
- Around 2 weeks after your nail service your nail will noticeably, creating a gap between your natural nail and the artificial layer. This make it hard to perform daily activities. The Reschedule function reminds you to return for a refill so we can keep your nails in top condition.